четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

families first davis california




������������������������������������� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � The first Chapter


I am Samantha Morris. I go by several other names Shirley, Marie etc..etc.. . I was first turned by my husband which I no longer have contact with because of his choices he has made with his immortal life. That is right kiddies...iapos;m immortal I can never be killed by human hands only by magick. So..I will remain my twenty-five year old self� forever..... That is until someone decides to hex me...or curse me. Out of the good witches...I am the most powerful and one of the oldest. I was born in the year 1450� in Wales, England in a time where ingorance was huge... Everyone thought witches were bad and evil and killed babies and such. I thought that ....until I was turned.

����������������� I was 25 years old when I was turned. I was just married to Jonathan Martin Morris. No one knew his real age except for me...well I guess I have to tell you the story of how we meet. Back in those days you were usually married before your were 18 so I was old and very meek and mild. One day Jonathan came to my home to meet my father. His name was known all around Wales because he was known as a doctor ...or a healer.

��� It was around 5 Oapos;clock in the afternoon and church had been out for about an hour. I sat in the sitting room doing cross stitch because it was quiet and kept� me out of the way of my father when I heard a knock on the door. I saw my father whose name is Samuel Luther ..no relation to Martin Luther (Founder of the lutheran church) go and answer the front door. "Hello Jonathan come enter my pleasant home." I heard a smooth handsome voice reply to my fatherapos;s invitation "Thank you Samuel for welcoming me into your beautiful home." the voice said. I then heard my father shout "Samantha Marie Luther come introduce your self to this fine young man"


���������������������� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � To Be continued...............

��������
families first davis california, families first funeral home, families first funeral home windsor, families first funeral home windsor ontario.



Комментариев нет: